Work At STITCHES + STEEL
START DATE: Immediate
CONTRACT HOURS: 37.5 hours per week (full time).
SALARY: £20,000- £30,000.00 Per year (dependent on experience)
STITCHES + STEEL is on the hunt for the right person to join a crew of hungry and enthusiastic individuals at the sharp end of the outdoor, adventure industry.
It could be the opportunity of a lifetime. As the brand evolves, tackling overseas growth, broader sales channels and new audiences, we're looking to get help understanding the tech-stack-tiller that steers this ship. We’re after someone with a keen eye for detail and an understanding of what makes a brand-led business tick.
S+S is after a person that does their best work in a beautiful, customer facing studio and who takes pride in their work, while authentically championing a brand that has strong values at its core.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT
- Tracks and leases with Photographers and Ambassadors to maintain seasonally relevant, digital assets on Dropbox.
- Focus on global e-commerce merchandising and continuity through all sales channels through analysis, market research, analysing sales performance, competition, and trends.
- Manage and report out on weekly business to deliver superior sales, margin results and inventory management goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of buying, product, planning, e-commerce.
- Project manage workflow for landing page approvals, seasonal pagination initiation and navigation process.
- Responsible for maintaining assortment sheets, asset lists, attributing files, pricing/conversion files, processing markdowns and reconciling on orders.
- Track timely shipment of FGPO and store receipts/on order with licensees and warehouse.
- Run analysis and prepare selling hindsight’s to identify opportunities in the assortment.
- Partner with the team to run analysis and prepare selling hindsight’s to help identify opportunities in the assortment.
- Run seasonal competitive analysis to identify trends and opportunities in assortment, merchandising and marketing.
- Liaise with 3PL and tech partners as required.
- Day to day studio tasks TBC, pay to be adjusted if applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT
- E-commerce/ studio operations experience, generating results and improving efficiencies and sales.
- Experience leading interactive initiatives for a national brand or agency.
- Ability to take the lead and manage projects, deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and providing self-direction.
- Proficient IT skills (Mac computers, Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Adobe skills beneficial but not essential (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Agency experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Comfortable and confident in making effective decisions in a timely manner.
- A good understanding of SEO, Google Pixel, Shopify, Brightpearl, Mintsoft along with the ability to embrace, welcome and look for new software to keep S+S's Tech stack at the sharp end of DTC Ecommerce retail.
- An eye and understanding of how to best utilise other marketplace sales channels (Ebay outlet store, Amazon, etc).
- Being at the end of the line to all new Wholesale accounts (rolling this out in 2024) along with orders, sales and POS.
- The ability to lead, inspire and influence teams and others.
Thank you for taking a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications we're trying to find. We look forward to reviewing your CV.
Please make sure you send it regardless if you don't match the criteria perfectly.
If you’re about to send us a CV that’s been run through an AI tool, they aren't quite there yet and we can tell. Just a heads up....
We're always keen to hear from amazing people, so if that sounds like you, or you want to join us for an internship, please send your CV and a short email on why we should create a job / intern position for you to email@example.com