Work At STITCHES + STEEL
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Hours: 37.5 Hours/ Week
We need someone who really gives a sh*t about customer service, works well within the rest of the crew and is a 5-star problem solver. In this role, you will be responsible for all things relating to the customer experience at Stitches + Steel.
We're looking for a motivated, ambitious and entrepreneurial person to join our team who, working with the directors, will establish a consistent framework for our approach to customer service and brand experience.
You will be responsible for evolving a team and structure to support this, integrating yourself across the business to champion the customer and ensure they are always top of mind.
In this role you will...
- Build the customer experience framework.
- Review the current setup and strategy, identifying realistic goals.
- Build a plan to help us reach our objectives and identify how that will be measured.
- Champion the customer’s point of view in every conversation.
- Create a plan for the future growth of a team including planning when new team members will be needed. Recruit and train new starters.
- Identify delivery plan to improve the day-to-day functioning of the team.
- Lead the implementation and delivery of these changes, being responsive to improvements so you deliver both a better experience for customers and greater efficiencies for the business.
- Devise and implement a well-considered VIP programme.
- Work closely with marketing and web leads to suggest improvements to both the website experience and the unboxing experience.
- Get hands-on and answer day-to-day customer support questions via email and phone.
- Provide weekly feedback to the team on recurring issues and product-related feedback.
- Review all current system processes and lead the delivery of any change required to improve the customer experience.
- Oversee logistics issues, owning the relationship and communicating regularly with relevant couriers.
- Ensure quality control of packaging is meeting our standards so that every unboxing experience is a great one.
- Work closely with the team to ensure everyone is aware of incoming stock.
- Manage the reordering of any consumables to ensure the warehouse is always sufficiently stocked with packaging goods.
- Experience of customer service at an online retailer or digitally native brand.
- Comfortable managing and recruiting people.
- Comfortable managing relationships with third parties (including couriers and manufacturers).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-maker.
- A self-starter who can prioritise and manage time effectively.
Why join Stitches + Steel?
You'll be joining a team that:
- Is at a genuinely exciting stage of growth.
- Wants to create incredible customer experiences.
- Will invest in your progression and allow you to develop.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Store discounts
- Occasional working from home / van
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
PART TIME WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE- BIRCH, ESSEX
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Hours: 20 Hours/ Week (Minimum)
We are looking to recruit reliable warehouse operatives to join our team.
If you're a good problem solver who has proven experience working well under pressure, strong communication skills and an eye for detail then we'd love to hear from you.
The role includes order fulfilment, pick and pack, re-stocking and book-in of intake. Any previous warehouse experience, shift work experience, customer service and familiarity with logistics systems/processes is a plus.
If you are interested in joining the team, please send an email and CV to email@example.com, using the subject line 'Part Time Warehouse Operative'
We're always keen to hear from amazing people, so if that sounds like you, or you want to join us for an internship, please send your CV and a short email on why we should create a job / intern position for you to firstname.lastname@example.org