Volkswagen T5/T6 SWB Panel False Floor
We understand that these products are substantial purchases and they might require more explanation than what's provided in the description. You're very welcome to mail our friendly and experienced crew over at firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily help or walk through any questions or queries you may have.
The False Floor, when coupled with our Drop-down Carbon Bunk is where the S+S journey started five years ago. Five years later, the concept hasn't changed. Refinement naturally hasn't stopped either.
The 2022 versions of the floors bring exciting new advancements, refinements and developments from over a half-decade of use.
The S+S System is a concept that came from a harsh reality. The reality? Less than 1 percent of the time is being spent camping in these modern workhorses. The remaining 99% of the time these vehicles are driven as a daily driver. Why such a heavy emphasis on cooking, luxury and excess.
As the Vehicles themselves have evolved, the way we're using them has too. They aren't Campervans anymore, they're contemporary spaces that move, they can move very well now too. They move so well that we're ditching our cars for these one-vehicle solutions. Economical, quiet, comfy, quick, Fun!
A light van is a good van. It’s an entirely different experience from driving a fully laden one. With weight saving high on the agenda, we set about sourcing materials more often associated with the ocean and sailing. Where strength, weight saving, longevity and smart storage are essential.
We interrogated the best sail loft in the world. We borrowed, modified and built the same tried and tested systems that are associated with getting somewhere fast, on terrain that moved. If it excelled on a boat, it was fit for our purposes on the road.
We digitised the spaces, then nested the elaborate network of shapes that make up the false floors. The outcome is a modular unit that follows the form of the interior. The False Floor utilises the original bolt threads in the chassis preventing permanent alterations and following the form of the OEM contours of the vehicle.
We have covered all variants and models with our 2022 range. T5, T5.1, T6, T6.1 Kombi’s, Panel vans, Twin sliders, Tailgate and Barn-door options. They will also work with any combination of standard Kombi seats, or with them all removed.
These False Floors are a lightweight, multifunctional storage solution first and foremost. They are designed to work seamlessly with our lining package and Drop Down Carbon Bunk kit (found here).
SWB PANEL VAN KIT CONTENTS
- 22 x CNC cut false floor Pieces
- Removable in 30 Minutes.
- Threaded Inserts
- 2 x Draw Units (100kg Capacity)
- 1 Long Drawer Box and 1 Short
- 4 x Drawer Runners (2 Pairs)
- Stainless Steel Hinges
- Total Floor Weight:
- Drawer Weight:
- Floor Height: Approximately 280mm
- Floor length: Approximately 2100mm (Top Sheet)
- Floor width: Approximately 1600mm (Top Sheet)
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES/ TOOLS
Your new Stitches + Steel False Floor module is cut and made to order. On checking out, one of the team will be in touch to schedule and reserve your collection slot and check through the requirements for your new conversion.
We aim to cut your order within four weeks. During busy periods, in the run up to Christmas, whilst we have offers running, or after a product launch, please allow up to 6 weeks for your build slot.
You're welcome to email if you have specific delivery requirements or would like a more detailed outline of our current dispatch times and the product. Contact us at email@example.com
Click + Collect
Please be mindful this is a click and collect product only. On checking out, one of the team will be in touch to schedule and reserve your collection slot and check through the requirements for your new conversion.
Looking to have this product installed?
The Custom Haus: See it as our own Garage, It's our own outlet for our creativity. It's where the design, prototype and manufacture of all S+S products starts, it's also where they finish.
The Custom Haus is a space for the supply and fitment of STITCHES + STEEL products onto, into or around a Contemporary Moving Space.
Located on the East Coast, in Essex- Unit 2, The Old Joinery, Maldon Road, Birch, Essex, CO2 0LT
We’d love to hear from you whether you want to feed back on a product, have a returns query, or want to find out when your order will be arriving.
Our Customer Service team is here on hand to answer your queries Monday- Friday, 8.30am- 4.30pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the Customer Service Team will get back to you or our instant chat service.