Custom Haus Special 00188
5 Speed Manual
- SWB T28 - paired with a 102ps 2.0TDi and a 5 speed manual gearbox.
- 12V off grid solar electrical system.
- Falken Wildpeak 'go anywhere' tyres - excellent both on and off road.
- Cruise control; Bluetooth/DAB; driver's captain chair and air conditioning for ultimate comfort.
- Sought after Pure Grey paint work - arguably one of the best colours available for the T6.
- Barndoors - aka the load anything in it model.
- Long MOT.
- 1 previous owner (ex-fleet vehicle).
- 2 keys.
- VAT paid.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Air Conditioning - Climatic
- 2+1 Seating
- Aux-In Socket
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Colour Touch Screen - 5in
- Comfort Pack
- Cruise Control
- Parking Sensors - Rear
- Tailgate - Unglazed
- SD Card Reader
- USB Socket
CUSTOM HAUS EXTRAS
- S+S 18" Steel Wheels With 255/55/18 Falken Wildpeak AT3 tyres
- S+S ABS Arch Trim Kit
- S+S Black Multirail
- S+S Roof Bar Kit with XL roof bar pads
- Tailored S+S Seat Covers
- Tailored S+S Floor Mat
- S+S Carpet Lining + Multifunctional Lining Panel Storage
- DODO Insulation + Sound Deadening
- Hexa Ply S+S SWB Moto Pro False Floor Module
- 12V 'off grid' electrical system - Solar panel + split charger with lighting and sockets.
- This van is in great condition both mechanically and visually. As expected for a van that has covered over 100,000 miles, there is the odd stone chip and scratch. While we're not too concerned about these things in our vans, they're made to be used after all, a few quid to a dent guy would tidy them up if you were that way inclined. Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
- Supplied with a 41 point health check of which 39/41 elements were passed. All failures have been rectified.
- This van will come with a fresh 12 months MOT
As an ex fleet vehicle this van has been incredibly well maintained, everything that it has needed has been provided.
The van has had a full service by us at around 146,500 miles in which all filters and oil were replaced.
KEY DATES AND MILEAGES
What is a S+S Custom-Haus Special?
It's a vehicle that has a particular, and attractive specification which lends itself to minimal modifications to extract the maximum purpose.
Innovative storage, smart solutions and an understated aesthetic wrapped up with a considered continuity.
Leaning into the North Sea on the East Coast of England, we're a stone's throw from the main gateway into Europe. Our coordinates are also close to some of the biggest, commercial vehicle auction houses in Europe. We have a keen eye on what's passing through. What began as helping friends find dream vehicles has evolved into something more. When we see our kind of metal rolling through, we buy. These particular vehicles are models with certain specifications that we know and adore, they deliberately lend themselves to how we like to adventure. These Vehicles are known as Custom Haus Specials. They have become iconic. These vehicles aren't new but they are Surechecked, this is a 41-point inspection service that gives us more peace of mind. It’s a non-invasive, multi-point mechanical check which lets us know as much as possible about the vehicle before we buy.
There will be blemishes and dings which we don't attempt to hide. These are honest, looked after vehicles which wear their history with pride.
'Purposeful, not precious' being the S+S CUSTOM HAUS ethos
These Custom Haus Specials are individually numbered and come with a fresh service and a 41 point health check, they are finished complete with S+S interiors, lining and insulation, our own wheel and tyres packages, suspension upgrades along with all the other work we deem essential to improving that particular vehicle including S+S CH livery. They are ready to roll and are a go-to package as an adventure vehicle. If we have Custom Haus Specials in stock you'll find them by viewing the digital forecourt, subscribe to the eBay shop to be kept in the loop with new vans which get added weekly.