Custom Haus Special 00171
Indium Grey Metallic (LR7H)
- The lightest of the Transporter chassis' - SWB T28 - paired with a 140ps Bluemotion 2.0TDi and a 6 speed manual gearbox make this the perfect companion for your daily commute and weekend getaways.
- This particular example comes in Highline spec, which includes body coloured bumpers, mirrors and handles.
- Lowered suspension for car like handling.
- Extra goodies include cruise control; auto wipers/headlights; bluetooth/DAB; driver's captain chair w/ armrest and air conditioning for ultimate comfort.
- 1 previous owner (ex-fleet vehicle) with incredible service history.
- 2 keys
- VAT paid
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Air Conditioning - Climatic
- Drivers 'Captain' Seat with Armrests
- Aux-In Socket
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Colour Touch Screen - 5in
- Comfort Pack
- Cruise Control
- Parking Sensors - Rear
- Rear Door Interior Release Lever
- Barn Doors - Unglazed
- SD Card Reader
- Twin Sliding doors
- Heated Windscreen
- USB Socket
CUSTOM HAUS EXTRAS
- S+S 18" Steel Wheels finished in Reflex Silver
- Tailored seat covers
- Tailored Floor Mat
- S+S Multifunctional Lining Panel Storage
- DODO Insulation + Sound Deadening
- Hexa Ply S+S SWB Hinging False Floor Module
- Coilover lowering suspension
- Given the mileage, this van is in impeccable condition there are no dents or major scratches however there are some stone chips and the windscreen has a crack on the passenger side. Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
- Supplied with a 41 point health check of which 40/41 elements were passed. 1 failure being non-standard bulbs fitted.
- The most recent MOT was conducted on 3 January 2023 at 218,531 miles, resulting in a pass.
As an ex fleet vehicle this van has been incredibly well maintained, everything that it has needed has been provided. Including cambelt and waterpumps, and a clutch and flywheel.
The van has had a service by us at 230,000 miles in which all filters and oil were replaced.
KEY DATES AND MILEAGES
Nov 2022 - 211,900 miles - Essex Services Group PLC - Clutch + flywheel
Aug 2022 - 205,518 miles - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service + brake pads
Jan 2022 - 184,775 - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service + MOT
Nov 2021 - 179,044 - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service
Jun 2021 - 162,603 - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service
Jan 2021 - 137,800 - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service, timing belt + water pump
Aug 2020 - 129,161 - Essex Services Group PLC - Service + MOT
Oct 2019 - 111,480 - Essex Services Group PLC - Full service
Feb 2018 - 75,184 - Essex Services Group PLC - Service
Sept 2017 - 59,033 - Essex Services Group PLC - Service
This van was bought by ourselves to be the mule for the S+S pop top roof project that's be going on behind the scenes for a few years. We're at the point where it's ready to go into a demo van and we searched high and low to find the right donor for the project. We chose this specimen because the paint is incredible, it's a very nice (and rare) shade of LR7H indium grey, it's an amazing spec with it being a 140bhp big braked, 6 speed highline with all the boxes ticked. It has twin sliding doors (we needed the roof to be symmetrical for the pull testing) and a slew of other very attractive reasons for us to use to make it the perfect demo, it also had a fair few miles on it which is why it stood out as we didn't like the idea of hacking up a fresh one.
Long story short, we're not sure if we can bring ourselves to use such an amazing van as the mule. After personally using it for the last month, it's just too good to chop up.. So we're testing the water to see if anyone wants it before we fire up the grinder.
To be clear this van has covered a lot of miles. It's the main reason we bought it, but the miles and the condition of it just don't add up. It looks unbelievable, and drives faultlessly. We've all read adverts in the past where a seller justifies why the amount of miles with a crap reason. The history file with this van is unbelievable and no-doubt testament to why it still goes and looks like new, Pages and pages of regular and military serving with parts changed regardless of them being needed. It makes for a read!
There are already £3000 of S+S goodies attached to this van, but there is plenty more where that came from if desired -Carbon Fibre Drop Down Bunk, ABS Arch Trims, Carpet Lining etc.. All of which can be negotiated at a great price.