Custom Haus Special 00170
Indium Grey Metallic (LR7H)
2.0 TDI 150ps
- The lightest of the Transporter chassis' - SWB T28 Kombi - paired with a 150ps Bluemotion 2.0TDi and a 6 speed manual gearbox make this the perfect companion for your daily commute and weekend getaways.
- This particular example comes in Highline spec, which includes body coloured bumpers, mirrors and handles.
- Kombi Triple bench and side windows.
- Overland look without compromised handling
- Extra goodies include cruise control; auto wipers/headlights; bluetooth/DAB; driver's captain chair w/ armrest and air conditioning for ultimate comfort.
- 1 previous owner (ex-fleet vehicle) with incredible service history.
- 2 keys
- VAT paid
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Air Conditioning - Climatic
- Drivers 'Captain' Seat with Armrests
- Aux-In Socket
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity
- Colour Touch Screen - 5in
- Comfort Pack
- Cruise Control
- Parking Sensors - Rear
- Rear Door Interior Release Lever
- Barn Doors - Unglazed
- SD Card Reader
- Twin Sliding doors
- Heated Windscreen
- USB Socket
CUSTOM HAUS EXTRAS
- S+S 18" Steel Wheels
- Falken Wildpeak AT3 tyres
- Tailored seat covers
- Tailored Floor Mat
- S+S Multifunctional Lining Panel Storage
- S+S Carpet lining package
- DODO Insulation + Sound Deadening
- Hexa Ply S+S SWB Hinging Kombi Nomad False Floor Module
- ABS Arch trim kit
- S+S Offroad ladder frame
- Passenger seat swivel base
- S+S roof bar kit
- S+S Carbon fibre drop down bunk
- This van is in impeccable condition however there are some stone chips and the windscreen has a crack on the drivers side. Please refer to the photo gallery to assess exterior and interior condition.
- Supplied with a 41 point health check.
- The most recent MOT was conducted in Nov 2022, resulting in a pass.
As an ex fleet vehicle this van has been incredibly well maintained, everything that it has needed has been provided. Including cambelt and waterpumps, and a clutch and flywheel.
The van has had a service by us in which all filters and engine oil were replaced.
KEY DATES AND MILEAGES
Leaning into the North Sea on the East Coast of England, we're a stone's throw from the main gateway into Europe. Our coordinates are also close to some of the biggest, commercial vehicle auction houses in Europe. We have a keen eye on what's passing through. What began as helping friends find dream vehicles has evolved into something more. When we see our kind of metal rolling through, we buy. These particular vehicles are models with certain specifications that we know and adore, they deliberately lend themselves to how we like to adventure. These Vehicles are known as Custom Haus Specials. They have become iconic. These vehicles aren't new but they are Surechecked, this is a 41-point inspection service that gives us more peace of mind. It’s a non-invasive, multi-point mechanical check which lets us know as much as possible about the vehicle before we buy.
There will be blemishes and dings which we don't attempt to hide. These are honest, looked after vehicles which wear their history with pride.
'Purposeful, not precious' being the S+S CUSTOM HAUS ethos
These Custom Haus Specials are individually numbered and come with a fresh service and a 41 point health check, they are finished complete with S+S interiors, lining and insulation, our own wheel and tyres packages, suspension upgrades along with all the other work we deem essential to improving that particular vehicle including S+S CH livery. They are ready to roll and are a go-to package as an adventure vehicle. If we have Custom Haus Specials in stock you'll find them by viewing the digital forecourt. Subscribe to the Custom Haus mailer to be kept in the loop with new vans which get added weekly.