S+S Code Zero
Developed within the depths of one of the most comprehensive sail lofts in the world and born from our need for fun sized adventures, The 'code zero' in its traditional sense is a sail reached to when the spinnaker is too much, but the jib isn't enough. It was the ability of this unique sail to do more than one thing that inspired us to create and name this multitasking accessory.
Our Code Zero, specifically developed for 'car derived' vans- something our Volkswagen Caddy customers will be delighted to hear. Made from a 600g weight cloth with a poly backing aiding water run off and durability. The Code zero is designed to work with both our carbon and steel poles and all the variants of our pegs, please choose your preference when checking out.
S+S Code Zero 600D Awning x1
Option: Carbon Pole x1
3K Pre Preg, roll wrapped 100% carbon fibre. They are telescopic and will collapse down to 1m, extending to 1.8m at full length and have a 25mm internal, 27mm external diameter.
Option: Steel Pole x1
Pegs + Awning Rails
Please note, we have numerous options for pegs and awning rails, all of which work with the Code Zero.
A light weight, less is more accessory which makes up for functionality with what it potentially lacks in size.
- The canvas is made using the same machines and skilled hands that make sails for round the world racing yachts through to Olympic performance dinghies. Whilst our carbon accessories are made up of 3K Pre Preg, 100% pure carbon fibre from a factory more at home supplying products to the aviation industry.
- 8 plait Dyneema guy line and carry bag and features heavy duty clew, foot and head patches for strength.
- Awning Dimensions: 280cm (L) 235cm (W), 140cm (W) 8mm(D) Bolt Rope
- Carbon Pole: 100% Carbon Fibre. Extended 1.8m (L), Collapsed 1m (L), 27mm (D)
- Packed Dimension: 135cm (L), 22cm (W)